TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We strongly advise that customers obtain a sample of their chosen fabric before ordering to ensure that you are happy with the product.
1. All goods are subject to availability and full refunds will be given immediately if for any reason your order cannot be fulfilled by The Curtain Works within the required time scales. We cannot be responsible for delays beyond our control.
2. By supplying measurements for made to measure curtains and blinds the customer takes full responsibility for the finished size of the items ordered.
3. The Curtain Works reserve the right to change product prices without prior notice.
4. Minimum order sizes
Fabrics - our minimum order quantity is two metres and is sold thereafter by the half metre.
Bespoke Roman Blinds - the minimum size is 40cm wide 80cm drop, maximum width is 240cm.
Made to Measure Curtains - the minimum size we make is 50cm wide by 50 cm drop.
Should you require anything outside these sizes please either call us or email.
5. Placing an order
On placing your order you will receive an emailed order acknowledgement.
We will process your order as quickly as we can so if you think you’ve made a mistake you’ll need to call us as soon as possible. It may not be possible to change this.
For made to measure items, we will contact you to confirm delivery dates.
Free delivery on all orders over £200 to mainland UK.
Free delivery for foc samples to mainland UK.
£10 delivery charge for orders less than £200 to mainland UK.
We are happy quote for delivery outside the UK.
We would expect delivery times to be approximately 4 weeks for bespoke made to measure items and within 7 days for cut lengths of curtain fabric. This will naturally depend on fabric availability and how busy our workshop is. We will advise of anything different.
Samples will be sent direct from the manufacturer by post.
Cut lengths of fabric will be sent direct from the manufacturer by their courier.
Made to measure items will be sent direct from our shop by courier.
We will contact you to let you know that your made to measure order is on the way.
7. Please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order should you have any query.
8. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that you receive the required goods in the best possible condition, please inspect your goods carefully upon receipt. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty goods, please contact us immediately and we will replace these free of charge.
Please note that no refunds can be given once goods have been cut, treated or altered in any way.
9. Returns Policy
All orders placed on this website have been custom made or cut to your specification and as such are bespoke products and not able to be returned.
We don’t like unhappy customers however, so we’ll try to help out if at all possible.
For cut lengths of fabric please contact us to discuss this.
Fabric companies will only accept returns of fabric above 5 metres.
If the fabric companies agree to accept a return they do impose restocking fees or a handling charge - typically 25% of the order value and so a full refund would not be possible.
All costs relating to postage for returns are the buyer's responsibility.
Any goods returned must be in their original condition and in the original packaging.
Goods can only be returned to us after agreement has been confirmed in writing. Please note that no refunds can be given once goods have been cut, treated or altered in any way.
This does not affect your statutory rights.